Client Services Program Coordinator
The Client Services Program Coordinator serves as our external point of contract for our portfolio of projects. The Client Services Program Coordinator provides excellent customer service and crucial internal support to the client services team.
Essential Job Functions
Client Service Support (50%)
- Triage all incoming communications to appropriate staff members.
- Ensure all communications are responded to within 24 hours.
- Respond to general requests.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day client questions and requests related to internal systems and operations.
- Support client services team by providing administrative support including:
- database entry,
- maintaining client records, and
- handling other administrative requests from senior staff members.
- Develop strong database skills to ensure consistent inputs, run and recommend actionable reporting.
New Business (20%)
- Respond to and schedule new business inquiries with the VP and Associate Director of Client Services.
- Track and maintain new business pipeline.
- Schedule meetings for prospective clients in various intake stages.
- Manage and update various forms and templates as needed.
- Prepare all Board materials.
- Oversee the on-boarding process for all new fiscally sponsored projects.
- Schedule training and provide one-on-one support for 3rd party platforms available to new projects.
- Maintain accurate data records for all incoming projects.
Special Projects (15%)
- Special assignments, projects and tasks to meet goals and needs of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize amongst multiple commitments simultaneously in a fluid environment.
- Project management skills with high attention to details.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate complex concepts in a clear, understandable manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with partners and stakeholders.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, creative, and a quick learner.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in nonprofit, client/donor focused environment.
- B.A./B.S. degree, or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM database platform strongly preferred.
Working for Community Initiatives
Community Initiatives offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision
- 401k and 3% employer match
- Basic life insurance, AD&D, STD & LTD
- paid vacation
- 12 days of paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- 4 floating holidays
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com
Download Job Description (PDF)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Community Initiatives is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.