Community Initiatives employs over 150 nonprofit professionals. When our projects are seeking talented individuals to support their great ideas, we share those non-profit jobs with our whole community.
To stay up to date on job opportunities and other news from Community Initiatives, subscribe to our newsletter, Project Priorities.
- Client Services Manager at Community Initiatives
- Executive Director at Fund for People in Parks
- Peer Resources Education Pathway Program Mentor at June Jordan School for Equity
- Peer Resources Education Pathway Program Assistant at June Jordan School for Equity
- Peer Resources Educator Pathway Coordinator at June Jordan School for Equity
- SFUSD’s Future Dining Experience, Dining Space Redesign Project Manager