Funding and Resources
We often learn about opportunities for funding and resources that may benefit our various fiscally sponsored projects. When we receive updates, we'll post them here. Make sure you check back as these change frequently!
Microsoft Nonprofit Grants
Microsoft Tech for Social Impact is dedicated to providing affordable and accessible technology and tools to help nonprofits of all sizes achieve their mission. That’s why we offer grants and discounts of our products and services to eligible nonprofits around the world, including solutions like Azure, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365, as well as solutions custom-built for nonprofits like Fundraising and Engagement for Dynamics 365 Sales.
Download the Microsoft Nonprofit Grants Proposal to learn more about their nonprofit offers, which include:
- Microsoft 365 with Microsoft Teams can help your nonprofit improve cybersecurity, reduce costs, and empower staff and volunteers to work from anywhere. Free for up to 10 users and discounted pricing of $5 (USD) per user/month for additional users.
- Leverage $3,500 (USD) Azure services credits per year and access the complete portfolio of Azure products and cloud services
- Enable full relationship management for all your constituents, volunteers, and beneficiaries with Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise—free for up to 5 users and discounted pricing of $23.80 (USD) per user/month for additional users.
The California Wellness Foundation
Announcing $16.7 Million in Grants and Impact Investments
The California Wellness Foundation's latest round of grants prioritizes community health and supports California’s communities that have been disproportionately harmed by the COVID-19 pandemic and economic instability.
“In addition to our Advancing Wellness grantmaking, our impact investments allow us to champion equity, economic security and dignity of all Californians, especially now, when so many are struggling to recover from the economic fallout caused by the COVID-19 pandemic," said Judy Belk, president and CEO.
Bay Area Opportunities
City and County of San Francisco Human Services Agency (HSA) Funding Opportunity
Request for Proposals (RFP) #1022: Benefits and Family Support – Pantry and Emergency Food Programs
- Immigrant Food Assistance / Pantry Food Assistance (IFA/PFA)
- Emergency Food Box (EFB)
If a respondent is bidding on both programs, a SEPARATE proposal is required for each. Proposals will only compete against other proposals applying for the same food program.
Pre-Proposal Conference: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 2:00 PM (ZOOM info in link below)
Proposal due Friday, May 20, 2022, 3:00 PM
San Francisco Announces Financial Recovery Grants for Small Businesses
Accessible Business Entrance Grant – deadline June 30, 2022 at 5:00 PM PDT
- Up to $1,000 for CASp inspectors to comply with the City's Accessible Business Entrance Program.
- Up to $3,000 for full CASp inspection of place of business
SF Shines Design Services Grant – ongoing
- Apply for free design services for your small business storefront.
Shared Spaces Equity Grant – ongoing
- Get reimbursed for up to $2,500 of work on your Shared Space.
Storefront Vandalism Relief Grant – ongoing
- Provides up to $2,000 for vandalism-related costs.
Revolving Loan Fund – ongoing
- Up to $50,000 in zero to low-interest loans available for eligible new and existing small businesses.
Emerging Business Loan Fund – ongoing
- $10,000-$50,000 loans for startups and small businesses.