Community Initiatives provides the following human resources, payroll, and benefits services to its fiscally sponsored projects on an as-needed basis. Not all projects are eligible for all services.
- New-hire processing: job-offer letters and employee visa authorizations
- Employee changes: salary adjustments, promotions, title changes, FLSA clarification, leaves of absence, etc.
- Separation processing: cause-of-termination review, final pay arrangements, exit interviews, layoffs, salary reductions, etc.
- Full payroll services
- Independent contractor templates and advice
- Maintenance of I-9 information
- Benefits plan design, development, and administration
- Employee health and welfare plans
- Retirement plan administration through our 401(k)
- Flexible spending account administration
- COBRA administration
Risk Management & Compliance
- Maintenance of employee personnel records and documentation
- Regulatory compliance (ERISA, FLSA, EEO, and other federal and state regulations)
- HR risk management for worker’s compensation and unemployment insurance
- Compliance-related training for project directors and managers (EEO, sexual harassment, etc.)
HR Policies and Employee Relations
- Performance management coaching
- Employee relations consultation
- Conflict resolution
- Grievance handling and administration
To communicate with a member of our human resources staff, please contact us.