Community Initiatives provides the following project- and grants-management services to its fiscally sponsored projects.
Fiscally Sponsored Project (FSP) Management
- Six models of fiscal sponsorship, with flexibility
- Full orientation and ongoing project support
- Programmatic oversight
- Ongoing advice and counsel, as requested
- Submission of proposals to funding sources with required attachments and Board of Directors’ letter of resolution
- Receipt, tracking, and disbursement of grant monies
- Grant-compliance monitoring
- Grant-report monitoring
- Foundation and FSP re-granting mechanisms
To communicate with a member of our grants and projects staff, please contact us.